Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Schedule

I've been quite the Homemaker the past few days. School is out and I have no job so I find myself with a lot of time on my hands. My typical day is as follows:
2pm - ish - wake up
2:10 - snuggle up to hubby and try and decide if I want to get up
2:15 - decide I am truly awake and therefore Hubby must be as well
2:20 - Pout and get kicked out of bed by Hubby who does not agree that if I'm up he must be as well
2:30 - Find Nurishment in the form of cereal
2:45 - Become entranced by Tyra
3pm - decide Hubby MUST get up and entertain me
3-7 pm - Haunt online forums, blogs and Facebook all at once while bugging Hubby
7:15 - snuggle with Hubby and whine about being Hungry
7:30 - make supper
8 - search for a movie to watch
8:30 - decide that with 300 + movies there is nothing to watch
9:30 - wake Hubby who decided to take a nap just as supper was getting done
9:45 - decide that now is the time to snuggle with Hubby and thusly make him late for work
10:05 - decide to clean the apartment and put away all of Hubby's things so he won't be able to find the the next day
11:00 - get bord halfway through cleaning, huant the internet the next hour
12:00 - talk to Hubby on his break and pull up videos on the internet
2am - begin to get sleepy and drag computer to bed and watch videos while waiting for Hubby to get home
3am - wake up as Hubby comes home for lunch, latch self on to him so he can't eat lunch
4am - pout as Hubby goes back to work
5am - snore
Now that's not everyday but it's a general rundown.

No comments:

Post a Comment