Sunday, January 16, 2011

For Today







Outside my window... it's barely 18 degrees. I am glad to not have to go out in it!





I am thinking... about how glad I am Hubby has a fews days off. It feels like I haven't seen much of him the past week.




I am thankful for... My hard working husband.





I am wearing... black leggings, pink floral print dress, my yen neclace and bare feet (as usual!)




I am remembering... that we forgot to take back some movies we rented - oops!




I am going... to do up the dishes and change the sheet. There's nothing like flannel sheets on chilly nights!




I am currently reading... Anne of Green Gables, or rather about to start reading it.




I am hoping... to find a decent donut recipe. Hubby has been craving them.




On my mind... A dear friend of Hubby's who lost his father this week.




Noticing that... my water glass is empty - time for a refill!




Pondering these words... God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.


- Mother Thersa






In the kitchen... the ever present dishes that need to be washed. I do hope the sink doesn't explode again.




Around the house... is actually pretty tidy for once!




One of my favorite things... I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miz




A picture -

No comments:

Post a Comment