Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just Today

FOR TODAY




Outside my window...It's chilly and lightly snowing. It's quiet for once on our street.


I am thinking... about the dishes sitting in the sink that need to be washed. :(


I am thankful for... my old apron from working at Panera Bread - it saved my clothes from sugar, coco powder and other cooking related stuffs.


From the learning rooms... not much happening yet - two more weeks off!


From the kitchen... I made No Bakes and they worked! Hooray! Thank to Fil for the great recipe!


I am wearing... Leggings, one of my dollar dresses and an apron


I am creating... not much at the moment, I have the creative itch though.


I am going... to run errands tomorrow


I am reading... The Pact, but I'm not a fan so far.


I am hoping... to get my AT&T reward card activated


I am hearing... Friends season 2 playing.


Around the house... the kitchen is a disaster, but for once the living room isn't bad. The rearrange worked out great!


One of my favorite things... snuggling on the couch with Hubby


A few plans for the rest of the week...relaxing, running errands, some down time with Hubby.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

My goofy Husband <3

No comments:

Post a Comment