Saturday, January 15, 2011

In Which My Sink Explodes

So after posting the last... post (akward sentence...) I went and began to do the dishes. There were many icky dishes since I was a good little housewife and actually cooked AND made cookies, so I figured waiting til tomorrow would result in me having to scrub really really hard when I finally go to them and I'm to lazy to do that, so I set to work.
I began as most people do by emptying out the sick of dishes and filling it with water and adding soap.
This is when it began to go wrong. As I was moving the facet I noticed it was loose. In my mind I absently thought 'Uh, I wonder what would happen if that came off?' and invisioned water spraying water everywhere.
I swear I am psychic.
Not 5 minutes later in the midst of rinsing a sinkful of glasses the facet fell off.
And water sprayed everywhere.
There was a shocked scream and a mad reach for the knob and some frantic turning.
Thankfully the knob worked and the magical foutain quit flowing in my kitchen.
The Culprit

The Scene of the Crime
Hey, the kitchen needed a bath anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment